Monday, April 2, 2012

So real so true.

Why is what i feel, feel so true
The fun the hope my love for you.
Did everything i could to stay away,
from things right to everything wrong
Why still then my world resonates with your thoughts
and of dreams unsung.
Why do i still find so much of me in you
Heart's desire of affection and amor in myriad hue.
Strange as it seems, life gave me many a chance
to leave you to forget you to be in a world far apart,
Why then do i resent the very thought
of leading my life the way i want from the very start.
Why do i find tears in my eyes
unsure if they are only for you,
Why do my lips still hold a smile
wondering if all this is true.
The questions that i ask, the answers i seek
all that i feel, why is it that they seem so true,
Why is that my time my day and my night
my fun and my hope and my love seem so real only for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment